Full Time 37 Hours per Week
Band E SCP 23-26:(£21,962-24,174)
St Michael’s are seeking to appoint a motivated, adaptable and well-qualified Site Manager to maintain and improve the academy building and grounds. Our excellent, hard-working staff and pupils are looking for a site manager with a high calibre of DIY skills, excellent communication at all levels and good working knowledge of Health and Safety to join our team.
The successful applicant will:-
- Have a proven track record of managing a site or team, including a history of liaising with outside agencies, managing maintenance contracts within an understanding of budgetary controls.
- Be very flexible on working hours and be available outside of normal Academy times. (A typical working day: -1 day from 7.00am to 11.45 am and 3.00pm-6.15pm. 4 days from 7.00am to 11.00am and 3.00pm-6.15pm).
- Line manage a team of 3 cleaning staff including appraisal, performance monitoring, rotas and other management duties.
- Follow company policy and procedures to ensure the safeguarding, security and excellent education of our pupils is paramount.
- Liaise and work with other Site Managers across the Multi Academy Company including relief key holding services and training for site staff.
- Be reliable, calm and consistent in working collaboratively to enhance strong relationships with staff, governors, parents, our parish, other professionals and role model behaviour for our pupils.
- Use email and Microsoft Office or Google to record, share logs and communicate well with Senior Leaders and staff.
- Contribute to the strong Catholic ethos of our Academy.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Application forms are available on the Academy web site: stmichaels-academy.co.uk
Please email your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively, you may post your application to Mrs M. Cutter HR Officer, at the company head office: Compton Park, Compton Road West, Wolverhampton, WV3 9DU or call 01902 558888 (x153)
Closing Date: Noon, Tuesday 3rd October 2017 Interviews: 10th October 2017
SITE MANAGER Advert 2017 Job Description Site Manager St Michaels