YEAR 3 CLASS TEACHER
Required 16th April 2018
Vacancy Ref. M004 Teachers Pay Spine.
(Maternity Cover, 2 terms in the first instance).
Full time (Part time 4 days will be considered)
We are seeking to appoint a KS2 (Y3) class teacher to St Michael’s Catholic Primary Academy and Nursery to cover a maternity leave from April 2018 – February 2019 initially.
In March 2015, OFSTED described St Michael’s Academy as “Good” with “Outstanding Behaviour and Safety”.
The appointed candidate will join our happy and forward-thinking academy, become part of our dedicated team and:
● Effectively deliver an inspiring curriculum, initially to our Year 3 pupils and pupils within the Key Stage or beyond.
● Ensure that pupils make excellent progress in relation to national expectations.
● Contribute to the strong Catholic ethos of our academy.
● Meet pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural needs as well as their pastoral and welfare needs.
● Work in partnership with pupils, staff, parents, representatives, directors and primary MAC partners.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Please contact our Company Head Office to arrange to visit the Academy or to find out more information about the post. Application forms are available on the Academy web site: stmichaels-academy.co.uk
Please email your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively, you may post your application to Mrs M. Cutter HR Officer, at the company head office: Compton Park, Compton Road West, WV3 9DU or call 01902 558888 x153.
Closing Date & Shortlisting: Noon: 2nd March 2018
Interviews: 8th / 9th March 2018
Job Description – Class teacher